Friday, February 23, 2007



Get new posts to this Blog delivered to you by email

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




John Chow

If you've been blogging for any time (unless you've just been posting rather than reading other blogs) you will have heard of / read John Chow.

He is running another of his "review my blog" incentives and I thought it was time I made my thoughts known.

What I really finding both interesting and strange in some ways is the way John has turned in the face of accepted wisdom (at least if you are monetising a site or blog) and his posts cover an extremely wide range of subjects. OK he already gets a ton of traffic (according to Technorati his is the 388th most popular blog) but clearly this must weaken his theme.

Personally I really like his style although I'm not so sure I like the regular photographs of plates of food - first thing in the morning I'm not ready for it and later in the day they make me hungry before my time! From a marketers viewpoint I really like the way he blends a range of different revenue generating ads and affiliate programs into the blog and because he isn't tightly themed these will have appeal to most of his visitors.

John does provide some great content and money making ideas are shared with his readers - my only real criticism is that I do find too many posts to read when I open Bloglines some days.

You may want to head over to JohnChow.com now and do a review yourself - the resulting traffic will do you good!

Keep up the good work John Chow.

Wizzer
"Do It Now"







Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Hey,

I saw your review on John Chow’s site today and wanted to know if you would be interested in a review exchange. Please visit my site for some info on this ( Review my Blog ), and let me know if you are interested (by e-mail or by posting a comment).

Thanks,
Gili

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

1000000 Links