Thursday, January 18, 2007



Get new posts to this Blog delivered to you by email

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Pipeline Profits

Talk about mania!! If it's true and there are only 500 slots for this "awesome" system then why is every "guru" and his dog rapidly promoting Pipeline Profits?

To line his or her own pockets? or for the greater good of their lists?

Every one - I think I must be on the list of about 20 - promoting this product has today offered me virtually their worldly goods if I buy through their link.

Now I've watched the videos and they tell a good story, but please how many of these people promoting it have already tried and tested it themselves?

No, I'm sorry, it is not necessary - the hype, the bull (we weren't sure when and if and to how many we were going to sell this!) pre-launch claptrap.

I guess it's good marketing to have virtually guaranteed 500 sales at whatever the launch price is but frankly I'm getting very tired of all this.

Let me know what you think.

Wizzer


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1000000 Links