Tuesday, January 02, 2007



Get new posts to this Blog delivered to you by email

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Domain Names - Get yours before it's too late



I've written about this before but not as a business opportunity. Originally I was looking to simply find relevant domain names that meant something now that most dot.com names have been taken.

The idea of quality meaningful names, potentially search engine friendly and relevant was particularly appealing and a tag of .ws rather than .com makes no difference to me.

BUT, I've now taken some time to look at the business opportunity offered by GDI and I really think it is very attractive. I don't know the numbers but there is a constant stream of people setting up new websites every day and everyone needs a domain name.

I'm going to devote some real time to this over the coming months and I'll let you know what happens.

Take a look at the short promotional video yourself at GDI. Try it free for a week - you might even want to check if the domain name you want is still available.

As always, let me know what you think.


Happy New Year


Wizzer, "Do It Now"



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1000000 Links