Wednesday, January 03, 2007



Get new posts to this Blog delivered to you by email

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Personalised Domain Names

I'm amazed. I thought the .ws domain name idea I talked about yesterday may be of interest but the response to my post has been terrific.

It's obvious from the responses that there are so many people who are looking for either a new domain name or a simple business opportunity (or both) that I'm going to raise my efforts on this one.

Let me know if you are interested and maybe we can work on something on this together.

Just a brief reminder - you can get your own domain name like www.perfect-golf.ws including hosting, a template website AND a business opportunity for just $10 pm.

Take a look for yourself - you get a 7 day free trial so there is nothing to lose - even if your not interested in the business opportunity you may just get your very own personal email address - myname.ws - before the "other" myname gets his or her hands on it. But hurry the domains are going fast


Wizzer
"Do It Now"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1000000 Links