Wednesday, January 24, 2007



Get new posts to this Blog delivered to you by email

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Wizzer


I have a number of people ask me where Wizzer came from.

Years ago I worked in a bank and one of my colleagues called me "Wislon" instead of Wilson. He was into spoonerisms (which I always thought was uncivilly common of him)!

So, as most people are lazy it got shortened to Wiz. As usual people then wanted to be clever and call me something different so they lengthened it again - to Wizzer.

When I was looking for an online image I decided to revamp Wizzer and got Denis at Shangrila Studio to design him for me. If you are looking for any graphic work - cartoon illustrations - design then add Denis to your shortlist. I worked with him over the web by email - he was timely, creative and an all round pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1000000 Links