Thursday, January 25, 2007



Get new posts to this Blog delivered to you by email

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Kill all Spam

Yes, I've had enough. I got to the point where I could take no more.

Why these people think I need little blue pills (at least I think I heard somewhere they're blue), the latest "guaranteed" stock market tip, the "hello my lovely" messages I just don't know. Does anyone anywhere do anything with them other than trash them??

Anyway, my Junk mail box was overflowing, muddled up inside were messages that I actually wanted but receiving 300+ per day wasn't funny anymore (if it ever was!!)

I'd come across this program when I sent messages to a few people and I decided to give the 30 day free trial a go. Wow, am I glad I did - I can't tell you how much time it's saving me each day.

So if you're like me and sick of all the junk and the time is takes to wade through it all give the 30 day free trial a go - I think you'll like it.

It takes a while to set up but once done you'll be working out what to do with the hour or so you save each day. So kill all that spam - see Spam Arrest

Wizzer
"Do It Now"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1000000 Links