Friday, April 13, 2007



Get new posts to this Blog delivered to you by email

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Polarise Images & Photographs

Fed up with boring "square" photos & images on your sites?

Here's a fantastic free resource to turn this:





Into this:









Visit Polaroize now - upload an image and seconds later right click and download the changed image. Simplicity itself.

If you know of any other free resources please add them to my Free-Resources Squidoo Lens.


Wizzer


, , ,

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mark,
Great tool! Really useful! I just changed my picture on my website with it.

Robert

5:45 PM  
Blogger Wizzer said...

Glad you liked it Robert. Thanks for letting me know.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Kusanagi said...

Love the site mate.
Linking you to mine.
I sell everyday!


Los Populistos Blog

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

1000000 Links