Thursday, October 05, 2006



Get new posts to this Blog delivered to you by email

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Wizzer Update 6



"Nobody got anywhere in the world by simply being content."

Louis L'Amour

I like that quote. In my opinion the day you become content is the day you give up living.


WIZZER THOUGHTS - The MUST KNOW information

How did you got on with the website building videos I provided last time?

Haven't got them yet? They're still available for you - the package is worth $427 and it's yours just because you receive WizzerNews. It will cost you nothing and whatever stage you are at with your business I'm sure you'll find them of great use.

Get them now at Video Download

You'll need to enter the secret code into the Promotional Code field. Simply enter the following code and follow the instructions:

wiznews

*****************************************************

OK, back to today.You'll remember we last talked about finding the "thirsty" crowd. In other words the market into which you will throw your business. Have you identified yours yet? This is a really important stage and you must do two things:

  1. Make sure the crowd is thirsty - if they're not you are likely to struggle selling them anything

  2. Make sure you have a real interest in the market - if you don't you'll find it difficult to keep motivated
Now you'll need to identify whether there really is a big thirsty market in your chosen field. You'll also need to think about the level of competition.

By the way, have you ever been to a city where there seems to be hundreds of shops next to each other all selling the same things? I used to think those business people were mad. With all that competition how could they possibly make a living.

But then after a while it sinks in. They've identified a thirsty crowd and are simply providing what that crowd wants. Undoubtedly some will be more successful than others. Why is that? Is it they're cheaper, more expensive, better service, better sales people, better location?

I think the answer may be a combination of all of those but probably more to do with making themselves a little different.

I visited Venice in Italy earlier this year and there were small stalls selling exactly the same souvenirs everywhere. Eventually I convinced myself I needed something they were selling and chose something from the stall where the guy was most helpful and was interested in me rather than what he was selling.

The lesson is to focus on the customer and not the sale. Sure enough if you care about your customers the sales will come.

Some resources for you to check out the potential of your chosen market:

Froogle
Each time you refresh your browser you will see the recent items people have been looking to buy. If any of those product fits with your chosen market you could be on to a winner.

Pixelfast Overture
This site will show you the demand for a particular word, try entering - computer - for example. Apart from that word other related words and phrases people are searching on will be shown with the relevant number of searches. Again if the numbers are high it could be an indication of a good vibrant market. On the left side of the page you will also see the price advertisers are bidding for particular keywords. (More on this in later editions).

So, you should think of some relevant keywords relating to your market and enter them into the Keyword Tool to see what level of demand (number of searches) for that particular word.

For a much more in-depth study of this whole issue I strongly recommend you take a good look at the business building service over at The Complete Website Business at Sitesell. This really is so much more than just a web hosting service, it includes a full explanation of choosing a niche, researching that niche, identifying keywords, building a site using those keywords all very easy to understand and simple to do. There is extensive help and a wide range of case studies covering all sorts of markets. I really cannot recommend this high enough as a starting point.

I'm in the process of building a site using Sitesell relating to a property project I have in Europe - take a look at Frontline Golf

Don't forget if there is anything particular you want me to cover in future issues simply answer my question at: Survey


WIZZER NEWS - General developments

Sorry about this but I'm just going negative for a while.

I'm kicking myself right now for getting taken in time and time again by all the hype!! This week I must have had at least 10, yes TEN, internet marketing "guru's" telling me how this one particular program they've been using has changed their lives and I must go and get it.

In this case I actually know the guy who created this particular project and I'll be really surprised if anyone else had heard about the product more than a few days ago. So how has the use of this thing changed their lives in such a short time?

Am I the only mug who believes this stuff?

I'm all for promoting good products that really will help - it's the lies and the extreme hype I can't take. Let me know what you think mailto:wizzer@wealth-vault.com

WIZZER REFLECTIONS - My personal thoughts

I've been too busy with "stuff" over the past few weeks to play any golf and to make things worse I haven't made the time for any serious exercise.

I know this is bad for me and whenever I take time out to properly exercise I feel more alive and motivated to get things done. I wish I really understood what makes us do the wrong things even when we know what we should be doing.

If you have an answer to that one I'd really love to hear from you -
email me

Until next time

Mark "Wizzer" Wilson
"Do It Now"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1000000 Links