Thursday, October 05, 2006



Get new posts to this Blog delivered to you by email

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Wizzer Update 2



Wizzer here again.

My regular business building emails will start to arrive in a few days as promised but in the meantime I'm hoping you can give me a little a help.

You recently expressed an interest in building a business so you are perfectly positioned to give me that bit of help. Please.

If you're like I was when I started you are probably feeling a little confused.
  • Where do I start?
  • What should I focus on?
  • All of the technical aspects of running an online business are a bit daunting.
  • Not sure which programs are really necessary and afraid of spending hard earned money on the wrong things.
  • Everyday something new arrives in your inbox. Arrrrrggggh.

All I need to know from you right now is the answer to one simple question.

The information you provide will be used as the basis for a very exciting project - I'll send you full details as soon as they can be revealed.

All I can let you know right now is that I've challenged several of the most successful online and offline business people to prove to all of us how (with no existing knowledge) anyone can create a very profitable business online.

I promise you this is very different to all of the other information you will have come across on the internet and by providing me with some information now you can be part of this amazing project.

Please help by answering a simple question at:

http://www.askdatabase.com/campaigns/?a=22050&c=&b=3824

I really appreciate your help with this and have provided you with access to a really valuable gift after you visit my survey.

Just follow the links after you've answered the question.


Thanks again

Good fortune
Mark "Wizzer" Wilson

"Do It Now"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1000000 Links