Friday, June 22, 2007



Get new posts to this Blog delivered to you by email

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Online Video, Squeeze Pages

Over the past month or so there seems to have been a rapid increase in the number of people extolling the virtues of using video in sales pages - "the way of the future" etc

I agree that video adds a degree of credibility and can bring a page to life bit is creating a quality video within reach of the average person?

Looking to create a new Squeeze Page for a product I am selling I took a look at a Squeeze Video containing professionally produced video and presented by a professional. I like the result.

Take a look at the page I created here Internet Autopilot and download the FREE Video Traffic Report.

I'll be very interested in your thoughts - does video enhance or detract from your browsing experience? Does it add to the likelihood of a sign up on a squeeze page.

Look forward to hearing from you
Wizzer

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1000000 Links